Your personal information is never shared outside the company without your permission, except under conditions explained below. Inside the company, data is stored in password-controlled servers with limited access. Your information may be stored and processed where our hotel is located.
To ensure we are publishing content customers need and want, we collect aggregated site-visitation statistics using cookies. We do not track individuals' use of the site.
When someone visits the site, a cookie is placed on the customer’s machine (if the customer accepts cookies) or is read if the customer has visited the site previously.
We use this technology to compile aggregated statistics about hotel web site usage. We do not share tracking information.
Your Personal Information
We will ask you for information that identifies you personally.
Personal information collected may include but is not limited to name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card number details (only for booking an hotel room), country or location, but may include other information when needed to provide a service you requested.
Generally, this information is required when you booked hotel room on our website and/ or register to receive our e-mail newsletters, offers and promotion.
Use of your Personal Information
We use your PI for the following purposes:
- To finalise your hotel room booking;
- To establish and maintain business records;
- To manage your stay at the hotel;
- To send you newsletters, hotel promotions, etc; You can choose to unsubscribe from our Email
- Newsletters service by clicking the dedicated link in our email newsletters.
- To conduct guest satisfaction survey;
- To manage guests’ history;
- To secure and improve Your use of Opal Hotels websites, including:
- To improve website navigation and;
- To implement security and fraud prevention means;
- To comply with local regulations.
Disclosure/Sharing Of Personal Information
We will only disclose/ share your personal information, without notice, to internal and external recipients only in the following ways:
- Hotel Staff;
- Reservation Staff;
- Information Technology, commercial partnership and marketing departments;
Medical services, if any;
& Legal Department, if necessary;
- Service providers for providing you with the services you required;
- Third party service providers: IT subcontractors, international call centers, banks, credit card
- Business and/or Franchise Partners;
- Relevant authorities – As and when required by local law.
In cases required by applicable law, we will request for your express consent to receive such marketing materials.
Control of your Personal Information
We will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. You can:
- View and edit personal information you have already given us.
- Subscribe or cancel subscriptions to newsletters about our services and products.
If you have questions or require any clarifications about this private policy, kindly contact us at:
Ballina Beach Resort
PO Box 628,
Ballina NSW 2478
Tel: (+61 2) 6686 8888